Feb 10, 2012

Sagunto is waiting

I was really excited about my trip to Sagunto (Valencia) to watch a play in town with my friends and my latin's teacher to watch a play called 'Miles Gloriosus'. It's an amazing place, but unfortunately, we had a lot of bad luck.

First of all we took a school bus to Sagunto because it was very far. We arrived on time, but the bus couldn't drive through the streets of the town. However, we could get to the theatre of Sagunto although we got there late to the performance. When we arrived, the play had already begun and we couldn't listen to anything because we were very far from the stage.

When the play ended, we went to eat in the town square and go to the toilet but my sandwich wasn't good and there was no free bar toilet. Despite all these problems, we got the bus to come back to Cartagena. On the return trip, the bus driver put on a film of Quentin Tarantino 'Inglourious Basterds', one of my favourite directors, although it couldn't be heard. Luckily, we come back to Cartagena safe and sound. It was an exciting adventure, but I was glad to get back home.


No comments:

Post a Comment